It’s that time of the year: zucchinis are in season, which means we need to make one of the best recipes around: zucchini bread!
This recipe is pretty simple and very keto-friendly. It uses almond flour, sugar substitute, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and a few other things.
What makes this recipe so great is that you can give someone a slice of this, and they wouldn’t know that it was keto. This is one of those recipes where you don’t feel like you’re making a keto recipe, which is a sign that it’s a good recipe. It doesn’t feel or taste fake; it takes…like zucchini bread!
Grating the zucchini took the longest out of all the steps, and I only needed one large zucchini. I managed to run this for 60 minutes, and it came out perfect. This is perfect to have cold with some butter spread on it.
For future recipes, I’ll do my best to label how much butter is needed by measuring it in sticks of butter. Sometimes it’s confusing when the original source puts in “tablespoons of butter” or “cups of butter”, so I’m going to make it easier for myself and everyone reading the recipe.
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 Large Eggs, Beaten
- ¼ Cup Melted butter (half of a stick of butter)
- 1 ½ Cups Grated Zucchini with peel
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 9×5 loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, swerve, and baking soda.
- Wrap the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. Discard liquid and add zucchini to the dry ingredients followed by the eggs and melted butter. Stir batter until combined. See notes for instructions on adding walnuts, chocolate chips, or blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake in the 350F oven for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before serving. Slice into 12 slices. See notes for freezing, making muffins, and for a savory bread.
One thought on “Keto Recipe: Zucchini Bread!”
This looks amazing! I have learnt quite some recipe tips on your blog. Thank you very much. Do check out my blog too! I would love to know your opinion on it.